13 June 2008

Opinion

So, the reason I haven't been blogging lately, is because I don't have time. I don't have time to try and write something, and make it nice and neat. I am the type of person who has to try and not be offencive....well, some of the things I want to write about are, and I don't have time to try and be nice about it. And to me, opinion is great. So great in fact, that I really don't want to hear it. (you see why I haven't blogged in a while) there are some things that I feel about that I really don't want to hear what people have to say about it, and whether they agree with me or not. Now, I like hearing about how people agree with me, but if you don't I really don't care. It's an opinion and I don't want to hear it.
Now, this is why I haven't blogged in a while, cuz I don't have time and somethings I just want to say and not have to worry about whose not going to like what and all that. But my mom says that when I get like this, I'm not being open minded....well, I don't care. For 95% of everything I do, I try to be open minded, well, I'm getting just a little tired of being so open minded that my brains are falling out. And now, I will appear dumb because I don't have any brains because I tried to be open minded.
There, I said it. Now I can see who really has an opinion.
If you didn't like this post, I don't really want to hear it, if you did, you can leave a comment.
Have a nice day.
-J

6 comments:

(¯`·._.·ðÐuK€·._.·´¯) said...

So if it's negative we don't leave a comment? lol nahh its positive..

MM i know whatchu mean, but i kinda don't... Does this relate to our conversation at school or am i out in left field?? You should check out my blog, (thats a suggestion not an opinion, or are suggestions and opinions the same thing? im not sure)

Anonymous said...

haaha Jenna is angry lol.
I dont think people have to always be open minded, if people are always open minded and open to change then eventually we will loose important traditions and world views...

sean

Jenna said...

OPPP! Acouple people agree with me...out of all of my friends...wow...thanks...lol

Anonymous said...

i agree. i just didnt post a comment. :P

Anonymous said...

same.

Rachel Peterson said...

Great post...I think...Im not sure...I understood it...but than I thought about it and got confused??