20 June 2008

Show Support!!

Well, my excuse is finals...and other junk. So, what I want to write about. The Military. One of my favourite subjects. I am a strong supporter of any Military who is fighting. I know there is a lot of controversy involving the subject, and that's okay.
So, if we look at the fighting over seas, in Afghanistan, a lot of people believe that the Military shout not be there, and fighting, what seems to be a "dumb" and pointless cause. Well, my fellow citizens, I don't see you out there, working for your life, trying to save others. You may be right, the reason they are there may be wrong, but they are there, and there isn't anything they can do about it. you just need to stand proud and let them know that you support them, with all your heart. I will support any troops that fight. They are risking their lives, other lives and barely living. I think this is reason enough to support troops.

Thankfully there are ways to show support to troops.
1). You can join.
2). You can vocally support
3). You can send letters to troops, more then one, there is information everywhere about it.
4). You can buy stickers
5). You can pray for them, if you know a specific person, or just everyone in the military.
6). Never not show support.

This is one of the two things that I support without question. I know that the reasons aren't always the best, BUT you cannot blame the workers.

There are lots of songs for support too.
~I'm already there
~American Soldier
~I'm Proud to be an American
~Travelin' Soldier
~Letters from War
~Letters from Home
~Canadian Soldier
And there are more.

I am proud to be Canadian, where I can do what I need to, where I have protection, where I can believe what I want, where I can say what I want and support who I want. Praying for any troops and support them.
God Bless
-J

6 comments:

(¯`·._.·ðÐuK€·._.·´¯) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
(¯`·._.·ðÐuK€·._.·´¯) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenna said...

Hmmm, you are asking me this? I don't have the whole mind reading thing down yet, so I'll have to get back to you on that one. Although, right now, I have some ideas:
1) You were bored (most obvous)
2) You were hyper
3) You weren't paying attention to what you wrote and didn't realize how bad it sounded
4)You have ADD or ADHD
5) You were trying to sound....kewl.

Anonymous said...

Actually, it's something I can usually attribute to waking up at 8:00 in the morning for an exam, and failing to take my conscience with me out of La-La-Land. One morning I discovered this by walking into a wall... :/

(¯`·._.·ðÐuK€·._.·´¯) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
(¯`·._.·ðÐuK€·._.·´¯) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.