02 June 2008

For my friends-problems

Hi, so this post is for my friends, Megan and Jenn, and me.
We all have the same problem. This problem is that we have the strangest guys liking us. I mean, Megan and Jenn, they are amazing, I can see why guys just fall in love with them. But EVERYONE of the guys needs to understand that if they or I aren't returning the interest, then we aren't INTERESTED. Serious.

Okay, we are pretty much the same, and we don't try and get people to like us. We just have fun. But if someone starts liking us, then that's fine...kinda. But just don't become obsessive. I mean, I assure you, this is the sure fire way to get us to go in the OPPOSITE direction. It's like, when it gets like that, this person enters the room, and we leave. Promise. It's happened. Just watch. And if you aren't involved, you can enjoy a good laugh. All of my friends have. But they also feel sorry for me, that I have to continually do this.
Jenn and I have thought of some pretty creative ideas how to get away from people like this and I promise, we are successful. It's kinda funny in a hopelessness kinda way.
Here is a list of some things we don't want:
~No, we don't want you to come with us
~No, we don't want you to be there...all the time, I know you exist, you don't have to remind me of it. I'm aware.
~No, I don't date
~No, you can't
~Yes, we are nice..somewhat...but we are also blunt
~Yes, I have brothers, I ask them if they want to be.
~Yes, we are too nice
~If you are a buddy, leave it at that.
These are just a few. There are more that aren't so polite. And I assure you, these ARE polite. The only thing I can say about it, well actually I can say TONS, but for now, it that everyone is a CHARACTER BUILDING exercise and the faster I pass it, the faster it leaves. Please.
Have a good day, remember to pray, smile and laugh...not at me though..lol
-J

13 comments:

(¯`·._.·ðÐuK€·._.·´¯) said...

WOH! O.. K... I get it Jenna Its cool.

Jenna said...

heh heh...lol.

Anonymous said...

everyone is a CHARACTER BUILDING exercise and the faster I pass it, the faster it leaves. Please.



love it.



remember: "the next time you drive past my house... please do.. just keep driving. No, don't stop by and invite yourself in, I dont want to see you MORE than i already do, go bother your other friends!" :P

haha
<3 ya!

Jenna said...

HAHA!!!! Exactly!!! SEE???? lol. LOVE YOU Jenn!!!

Anonymous said...

FOISY....ITS ABOUT YOU, TAKE A HINT AND LEAVE JENNA ALONE!

Anonymous said...

ahahahahahahha way to go jenna!! oh my that was a grand laugh *hint hint...do they ever figure it out?? well hopefully this commenting thing works
~love ya!

Anonymous said...

This post is kinda depressing.

Jenna said...

Sometimes people have to do things like this. If anyone is hurt, i'm sorry.

Anonymous said...

FOISY IT'S ABOUT YOU!!! YOU JUST HAVE TO TAKE THE HINT AND GET OVER IT! YOU CAN'T GET THEM!

Jenna said...

Uh
OKay
Enough
It's done.
Be nice

Anonymous said...

To Jenna and Jenn, I'm sorry.

To ANONYMOUS: Thanks, but trust me, I actually understood this a while ago. So please, don't insult my intelligence. Like Jenna said, we've been through this, it's done. We're buddies.

That is all, and have an awesome day!

Anonymous said...

FOISY! THANK YOU FOR REALIZING IT...IT JUST TOOK TOO LONG TO BACK OFF, SO YOU SHOULD PROBABLY DO IT THIS TIME. TAKE THE ADVICE.

ANONYMOUS OUT!

Anonymous said...

um wow, ok.