08 May 2008

Welcome ;)

So today, as I was setting up my blog, I was looking through some things I had written on the computer to see if there was anything that I could use, there wasn't but, it got me thinking. Some of the writing I found was on my email notepad and it was a journal type thing that I had used last year. I started reading some of it, and I soom realized that the subject was still a problem today. And the writing happened like more then a year ago. Then some of the problems that I wrote about did change. I don't know, but sometimes things moves (change) so slowly and other just at the blink of an eye.
Yeah, I don't know, it just got me thinking about it. (Now I sound like Thomas....lol)
Anyway, welcome to my blog. Feel free to laugh, smile and love. This could be a pretty ramdon blog, just to warn you, and I have HORRIBLE grammer problems, so don't jugde...lol.
Anyway, enjoy.
-J

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me be the first one to comment on your blog...you are you and you have not changed the essentials of who you are. I love you for you.

Welcome to the world of blogging!

Mom

Jenn Penny said...

i love you for you too jenna!

have fun!

-jenn

(¯`·._.·ðÐuK€·._.·´¯) said...

... No one welcomed me to blogging... *tear* you have a good mom Jenna...|
NOT SAYING I DON'T! Just saying, yeah you know what I mean. Wasn't that random to be honest with you, except (or Accept, lol)the sudden Thomas excerpt was kinda random, I had to read it a few times to get it but nice first post.

(¯`·._.·ðÐuK€·._.·´¯) said...

Oh. yeah Jenna your cool for who you are too... lol.

Jenna said...

thanks guys!...lol and Mom...haha

Jenn Penny said...

ahem,
excuse me,
i'm a girl!

hahaha,
get better!

Jenna said...

Well, I thought someone would get in implied thing of a girl, with the grouping that i put over "guys"..meaning everyone including mom...lol.
lots of love!