22 May 2008

My God

Hey. How's it going out there? Good? Have you smiled today? Well, you should. Cuz smiling is fun and there are about ten other reasons why you should smile but that's not what I'm writing about now. Anyway, so I have been thinking lately (don't fall on the ground)about being a witness. Now, I don't want people to take this the wrong way, but I have a God and I like to share him. I really don't care what people think about me but as long as they find God, then I'm happy...which would explain why I'm not happy sometimes. It's been coming to me alot lately that it really doesn't matter what people think about me. Let me explain.
So, I understand were I have to be will to adapt to people's personality, kinda, but if someone is getting mad at me because of my 'religion' then I really am not crying too much over it. I mean, I care, but in the end, when I get to heaven, all the people getting mad and me, and me moving on isn't going to matter. All that I really need to worry about is getting to heaven. And when I am doing this, everything else will come up and be worked out. IE: my attitude, the way I handle things, being a witness.
Because I know alot of people in very different circumstances, I have to remind myself that I really don't have to kinda mold into the person they expect me to be. And I do this alot, try and be versatile(?) I think that's the word and sometimes it just doesn't work. And I find myself super stressed out because something isn't working out and really, I don't need to be. I don't need to be, because 1) I have God to turn to for help, 2) I wasn't really involved with the situation to begin with, and 3) I've learnt that the person doesn't really to much care if I help.
Anyway, what I'm trying to say, is that all the things I have to go through with people, doesn't matter. In the end, it's going to be worth every bit of it. And this world is only temporary and I'm going home some day and it doesn't matter what happens down here. Whatever I have to go through on earth will be worth in when I get to Heaven. I don't have to worry, I can just give everything to God and He can take care of it.
(Wow, I do have to admit that I sound like 90yr-old.)
-J

2 comments:

(¯`·._.·ðÐuK€·._.·´¯) said...

lol Should i leave an equily lengthy comment for you blog as well? Wow my dad doesnt have firefox so my spellings going to be messed.
Sometimes People get in the carnel sperit when talking to other people and Neglect mentioning that would you like to come to church with me? Because they fear of the end of a relationship or anything after. Just now i know some people who are realizing this same issue that, It doesnt matter what people outside church think of me, as long as they come to church and i dont appear to be a compleate loser\slob person. But yeah... now i forget my point. lol its like the end of a really long joke im telling but forget the ending.

Jenna said...

Yup...I know.