27 May 2008

Questions--at school

Hey, so I'm blogging again, at school..oops. Did I say that out loud? lol, no, I'm supposed to be doing creative writing, and to me, this classifies as creative writing and a chance to get some ideas to write about...lol
Anyway, I'm going to ask some questions, and if you read my blog, you should really answer. And I will answer them too. (You see what happens when I am drawing a blank...lol)
1). What is your favourite color? Blue
2). What is the worse thing that has happened to you in the past two days? I got my car stereo taken away.
3). What made you laugh so hard that you were almost crying, in the past year? On Friday night, when Jenn, Gary, Rachel, Sean, Katie, Robert and Kyle were all at my house and we pretty much lost control. IE: snorting coke, swallowing a tbl spoon of Cinnamon, dressing on the cheek and hair, and laughing out of control.
4). The last time God answered your prayer? A couple days ago.
5). The best part of friends? The fun times, stupid moments, uniqueness.
6). Favourite animal? Horses and dogs!
7). Best time of the day? Morning, when I can actually get up and feel good, if not, then late at night.
8). Best book? Worse book? B= The Bible, W= any fantasy book
9). Farthest place you have been to? The longest you have ever been away from home? FP=California, or Oregon, or LA, I don't actually know which is father. Longest=6 weeks in BC, the best place in the world!
10). The last time you wrote a letter? A couple weeks ago.
Thanks, if you want, fill it out, and post it. Have fun..lol. And I better go before the bell rings...lol
-J

3 comments:

(¯`·._.·ðÐuK€·._.·´¯) said...

LoL Jenna, Blogging at school? That is too funny. I'm in the comfort of my own home, while your still at school. OH I'm totally not filling that out because we have basically the same answers... so heres what ill answer. 1) Fav Color is black
2) the worst thing was... getting checked in the chest. that hurt lots
3) lol, you ignored most of that scene.. especially the coke smelling.
4) God answers a prayer for me everyday. :-D
5) Best Part bout friends? Idk that their there for you. the stupid moments lol...
6) animal, the same as you... except wolves instead of dogs unless there husky, best time of the day? Night.. Pitch BLACK (ties into the fav color) and just running blindly, untill you fall. 8) books are kinda boring, the bible on tapes fun :D lol jk... well i like.. pop ups? :D
9) Furthest place iv been... the moon... Kansas city Kansas.
10) Last time i wrote a letter? mehh im not sure. ... lol that was kinda fun, not gonna lie. even though i said i wasnt going to fill it out.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, bad Jenna! But whatever, blogging is still creative.
You totally forgot to mention that I was at your house too...

But anyway:
1. Favorite color: Gold
2. Worst thing: uh... let's not go there... lol! But seriously, it was probably me realizing that I have multiple assignments due by the end of this week.
3. Lol, that Friday night was absolutely the greatest, but I also laughed pretty good a few weeks ago when Colin and his brother came over and we were telling stories and doing really stupid things.
4. God answered a good prayer yesterday.
5. The best thing about friends are the moments you share and the support that they can offer.
6. Favorite animal: Horses and cats, and just because I'm more of a cat person does not mean that I don't like dogs... I love dogs!
7. Time of day: definitely night and especially when you're out in the dark with other people, paintballing or other crazy things, but sometimes I like it at day when it's blazing hot.
8. Bible is definitely one of the best books. Some of my favorite books are first hand accounts about battles and other events. I can't really say what the worst book is cause I don't usually read stuff unless someone tells me that its good or if it's from an author that I've heard of. That said, I don't read horror. I also don't bother with almost all fantasy unless its mixed with another genre.
9. Furthest place away from home was Ottawa and Montreal, and that was back when I lived in BC. Longest I was away from home was 6 weeks Manitoba with cadets.
10. Last time I wrote a real letter was probably at camp, but I really don't remember.

Jenn Penny said...

jenna, blogging at school.. tsk tsk.

1) green
2) almost rear ending someone, im pretty sure i brushed thier bumper.. eek!. but i saved it!!!
3)probably friday, or tonight, it was pretty grand as well, nice and fun and relaxed and hilarious!
4) today
5) true friends never cease to be there for you no matter what
6) turtles
7) night, right before the sun comes up when its the darkest.
8)best book: my grandpas log book from the war, worst book: harlequin romance novels *blech.
9) italy is the furthest place i have been
10)(note/letter)yesterday, (real letter) a month ago


p.s. next time, you might want to specify WHAT KIND of coke was being snorted, cause coke is a drug too. :P

<3 Ya!