13 May 2008

A Personal God

Well, time for another post. I'm not too good on the whole posting everyday, my creative writing class uses all my energies...lol. anyway, back to my posting. Have you ever had a problem or a situation that you have, and it's kinda like the thorn in you flesh, kinda like what Paul talks about in the Bible. Or is just doesn't stop. Well, I have one of those. and well, actually several, but the one I'm talking about, I have recently found a solution that came to me, and I wish it would have come about a year ago. But this problem or I'll say situation, has been a big part of my life for a while and only recently, I have been able to deal with it properly. Now, I don't know what's going to happen, but for now, I know I have done all I could, and I can only sit back and pray. One of my friends came to me yesterday and mentioned that he could help out if I ever wanted him to. Well, I was like, here is the time and day and please feel free to. Then the next day, another answer, or solution came my way. Now, I feel much better about this thing, and the only possible thing I can do, is to sit back and watch what happens. I like this. To me, this shows God is watching, he is hearing my prayers about it, and he cares enough to help me with it. Even though it took awhile to get to this place where I can sit back and relax, I know there must have been something that God was waiting for in order for things to work out like this. I love when this happens. To me, it's really sweet to watch when it happens to your friends, or someone else, but when it happens to you, you realize that God is a personal God and he cares.

-J

2 comments:

(¯`·._.·ðÐuK€·._.·´¯) said...

Um... lawl you and Jenn... 2 different kinds of blogs. I missed the opining situation (prolly cadets related...) so I got lost. I get what your saying though.

Jenn Penny said...

2 different kinds of blogs?
well, probably because we're two different kinda people haha