04 March 2010

How on earth does one put feelings into words?!?

I find myself in or asked to help with complex situations. My first feeling (even if it's about me, and my BAD attitude) is,
"Is this going to help me get to Heaven?"
I have to continually think this/like this because that thought is the sole purpose of why we are on Planet Earth. Of course, it gets a bit more complicated, but only because we make it. That thought needs/should/has to be our first thought. Eternity is a long time. Our brains CANNOT even grasp it. Most of us go into denial about it, saying,
"Oh there is NO eternity and especially NO GOD."
Well, that's how we think. UNFORTUNATELY, simply that concept is denying the truth. For example: Your eyes are blue. Someone comes up to you and says,
"Oh I like your green eyes." because they believe that blue is green. The Truth is the Truth.
Well, God is God, eternity is long and this is true. ABSOLUTE TRUTH. And for everyone who wants to KNOW the truth bad enough, PRAY. And guess what?!? God hears and answers and that is why you get people like me telling others about. The "others" haven't wanted to know the TRUTH bad enough to pray and get an answer from God.
SO the key to all complex situations? PRAY. Get back to the basics..
Which is???....
Is this going to help me get to Heaven?

**** If you don't know, then it's not important enough for you to be worrying about so just GIVE THE SITUATION TO GOD and let Him take care of it.****

Please note:
I dislike all those "situational" questions. If its going to happen, or happening, PRAY. Prayer will FIX all things. Keep Praying. P.S. Even if you don't have the Holy Ghost, God still answers prayer.

:)
God Bless.

No comments: