25 January 2010

Dear Friend

I wrote this on facebook, but thought it could be read here too.

Dear Friend,
Well, first of all, how are you? How was your day today? Mine was pretty good. Kind of busy, but over all a decent day. :)
So, I am writing you to say hi and explain a few things. I haven't talked to you in awhile, in fact, I probably am not even be your friend on facebook. But since when does internet sites like Facebook dictate who is our friend or not? Well, I wanted to let you know, I still think about you. Almost every day. I want to say hi, to get involved with your life again, to share your secretes, to understand your troubles and pain. Only I have a problem with this. I cannot get past this barrier. This barrier that I do not know how to break. I want to be your friend, to help, to share your load. This barrier is one of lack of communication all the time, lack of effort, lack of time, lack of caring, lack of understanding of the differences we have. I try and see past it, but I am coming from a different perspective and I fail.
I want to be there for you, for the laughs, for the tears. And I was. Once upon a time. Now, I barely know you. But I want to. I want to be able to pray for you. To take your problems to God, and show you that you can take your problems to God too. I don't know how to break this barrier. Maybe you do. Maybe you don't want to. Maybe you don't even care. Maybe you don't even remember the relationship we had. Maybe I am the only one who wants this.
Well, it doesn't matter. I will enjoy a relationship if you want, but if you don't, I still will continue doing what I have been for awhile. Praying for you. Letting God know that I haven't forgotten you and you are on my mind everyday. I think about how I know someone how can help you, someone who loves you more then I do, someone who knows everything about you and still wants you.
So if you read this, you know. I am praying for you. I love you even if we never talk again. I met you, had a relationship with you and memories for a reason and I will not forget. God had us meet and I will pray for you. For as long as I can. I love you and remember God does too. No matter what.

God Bless,
Jenna

No comments: