17 August 2008

Away

Hi, so I am away in Washington for a week. It's lots of fun. My family and I try and go every year, but last year, we weren't able to go because of cadets. Once I go here, I realized how much I had missed this huge city and how much everything has changed. You know, because I thought that I was the only one who was allowed to change in a year, and no one else is allowed too...lol Anyway, I love it here, Seattle is huge and super kewl and Bro. Bow's church is amazing. We went shopping today, and then, tonight, we went to the Space Needle. Now, that is cool. It's 600 ft. high and amazing. The only scary part was the elevator that goes 10 mph and goes up and down 600 ft. in 46 sec. My heart was in my throat and I am cured of going on any elevators for the rest of my life. Like actually....lol. Super scary. Before that, we had toured downtown Seattle, (I wanted to drive, but alas, Dad wouldn't let me...lol) and made fun of the people. I love the big city and all the "happenings" but I would never want to live down here. It's nice once a year...lol.
Anyway, I just wanted to ketch you guys up on my life. Oh, Mark got a flat tire while we were in Seattle and no one was able to help him, so he had to leave the car on the highway...opps. :)
God Bless from Seattle, Washington.
-J

1 comment:

Darla said...

Hi darling! Say hi to all and especially give Ang a big old hug!

I wouldn't have let you drive in Seattle, either. I want my heart to last me a few more years!

Love ya.