31 July 2008

Hmmmm,

Well, long time no blog, I know. That's okay though, because I have been working on, well, work and I pretty much don't have a life anymore...lol. This is what work does to you.
Advise for the week: wait to get a job if you don't have to...babysitting counts....lol
Anyway,through out the summer, I have come to some conclusion that have helped clear some things up (now, that wasn't vague at all) and life is....err, was good. Now, I am once again, confused. Life is strange and I don't like it at the monent, but I can't say that it's dull and I am bored. I simply don't understand. And, to be honest, I really don't think I ever will understand. Which sucks.
Anyway, My life is full of work, free running, and, and confusion....more on that later...
Well, have a good day. And smile?
lol
-J

No comments: